1. Repairing or attempting repair on a phone with any sort of liquid damage can cause the device not to power on under certain circumstances.
2. All repair work, attempts, and parts are non-refundable.
3. Any physical damage and or liquid damage will not be covered by the 30-day warranty
4. Cell Phone Repair Specialists are not responsible for any data loss.
5. Cell Phone Repair Specialists are not responsible for any further damage that may result from any estimation or repair attempt.
6. Cell Phone Repair Specialist are not responsible for any other damaged parts of the phone that were damaged prior to the part that is requested to being repaired.
7. If customer supplies parts or spares for repair, 30-day parts and labor warranty does not apply.
8. Water and liquid damage repairs may require additional replacement parts that will be quoted to the customer at time of liquid damage assessment.
9. Most repairs take and hour to complete; if the part has to be ordered or there are complications, repair times will vary.
10. All repaired devices must be picked up 30 days after repair is complete. If the device is not picked up you are relinquishing ownership of the device to T-Cell Wireless LLC.
11. iPhone repairs with fingerprint scanners, the finger reader may not work after the repair.
What needs fixing: *
LCD, Glass, Charging Port, Speaker, Home Button, etc.
Make & Model of Phone: *
Motorola Ultra, iPhone 5s, etc.
Color of Phone:
White, Black, Red, etc.
Will you be needing a loaner phone? *